Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wet dogs, yes or no?

This one is posted per request. You've probably heard the saying, "There is nothing friendlier than a wet dog." Firstly, this may not be entirely true. I've met some people with body odor (due to poor hygiene, too much nasty perfume, etc.) who are remarkably friendly. They want to give you a long hug and then sit next to you. Ugh.

But I digress. I'm going to answer "yes" to this. Dogs are great. I love dogs. And while it's true that a wet dog smells bad and will get you wet too, how can I find such fault with an otherwise lovable animal simply because he/she got wet? Maybe we smell badly to dogs when were wet. If so they still maintain their friendly, loyal demeanor with us, and it would be unfair of me to not behave in like manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment